Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Non-invasive Window Tinting

I like window tinting, but some of it is just too obvious for my tastes. Check out Austin window tint for more details. I know that it's hard to make it a little less obvious since how it looks affects how it works. Or does it? Apparently, there are tints out there that are not as invasive and they are high quality and made by various renowned tint companies like 3M.

When I say "non-invasive," I mean really dark and or thick or applied with a heavy hand that may not be completely straight. It is just too obvious for some vehicles and it can really show how well or how poorly the tint was applied by the tech. I would not want to drive around in a vehicle that had the latter.

Companies like 3M offer a clear series of tints. These basically look like clear versions of the traditional dark ones. And when applied, they pretty much look like regular glass. However, they still protect against things like sunrays, they won't turn purple, and they won't interfere with signals.

I like the idea of these tints. While I do like the darker versions and feel that they are handy for various instances, they may not be the most practical for all of them. In those cases, it may be best to go with the clear ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment